May 9, 2016
April showers bring, well, May flowers, but also May mist. Between the cool nights and warm (verging on hot) days, blossoms in soft colours, and the soft light of overcast days. Spring is undoubtedly a time of bright, vibrant colours, and then tend to overshadow the softer shades of the season. For fun, we thought we’d do something different than usual and highlight the softest, subtlest shades of May — soft blues, pale pinks, and warm greys.
1. Liberty of London Belgravia Silk Satin in Archive Lilac B
2. Handmaiden Maidenhair in Jacobean Blue
3. Fat quarters of Lizzy House‘s Whisper Palette
4. DMC embroider floss
5. Art Gallery Fabrics Prisma Elements in Matte Zirconia, Marble Shadow Metallic, Sapphire Sparkle Metallic, Denim Opal
6. Valdani Pearl Cotton
7. Lizzy House Butterflies
8. Swarovski Shine Crystal Beads
9. Liberty of London Belgravia Silk Satin in Patsy B
See more colourful inspiration in our Colour Theory archive.